Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Winter In The Cove..........

Some of these sights may look familiar as it seems almost everyone
has been getting some wintry weather lately. These are the rest of the photos taken in my walk around my parent's cove over the holidays. It is a quiet cove on normal days..... but the blanket of snow made an even deeper hush fall over the mountain. All I could hear was the crunching of the snow under my feet. Most of the people, and animals, stayed tucked away in their respective homes, burroughs, and nests, to warm their hands, fur, and feathers...........








11 comments:

Anna said...

Beautiful winter pics!

Anonymous said...

I love the angel. Are the birdfeeders presents?

bluemountainmama said...

colleen- no, they just had bows around them as decoration......

Andrea said...

Gorgeous. I love the llamas!!!!!
Thank you for the pictures! I've been thinking a lot lately of your words of how your "soul" is where you live. I like that.

Angela said...

Such wonderful photos. I can feel the peacefulness in each one:-). Thank you for sharing a piece of beauty..

Elise @A Path Made Straight said...

I want to live in that cove! So lovely.

Carina said...

Beautiful pictures. I still love the llama, but the barn's a close second. My husband would probably try to use that llama as a desktop wallpaper. He likes to put big animals (Except usually not as cute as your llama) on the desktop so that when my screen comes up it shocks me. What a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, especially the llamas. Those are llamas, aren't they?

bluemountainmama said...

rhea- yes, they are llamas. my parent's neighbors raise them.

L.L. Barkat said...

What region is this? Reminds me of my growing-up place (minus the llamas).

LZ Blogger said...

¿cómo se llamas? Cute pictures! ~ jb///