Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I have had a very busy weekend and Monday and haven't had time to put together a post for a couple of days. As I'm not one to write if I don't really have anything to say, I'll refer you to a beautiful post written by my sister on her blog. It's about the age old question that is asked by children, "How do you really know that God exists?" My sister is a very wise woman and an incredibly gifted writer and as always, came up with a creative way to answer. You can read the post here. And Happy Tuesday!!

3 comments:

kenju said...

That was lovely and very well written.

Anonymous said...

She is so wise and well spoken. I am grateful for her...

kenju said...

Back again, to respond to your comment. Thanks for the visit. I put this on the blog at one point, but it gets lost in previous posts, I guess. I am a designer, but when doing the mansion, I work for someone else. Most of the ideas and designs are his, and we designers merely do as he says. Thanks for the compliment anyway!!